All possible synonyms of the word Very as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Identical, selfsame(a), very(a)
- being the exact same one; not any other:; "this is the identical room we stayed in before"; "the themes of his stories are one and the same"; "saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers"; "on this very spot"; "the very thing he said yesterday"; "the very man I want to see"
- same: same in identity; "the same man I saw yesterday"; "never wore the same dress twice"; "this road is the same one we were on yesterday"; "on the same side of the street"
- precisely as stated; "the very center of town"
- precise: sharply exact or accurate or delimited; "a precise mind"; "specified a precise amount"; "arrived at the precise moment"
- precisely so; "on the very next page"; "he expected the very opposite"
Very, really, real, rattling
- used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.