All possible synonyms of the word Admissible as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- deserving to be admitted; "admissible evidence"
- admissibility: acceptability by virtue of being admissible
- admittable, admittible: deserving to be allowed to enter
- allowable: deserving to be allowed or considered
- permissible: that may be accepted or conceded; "a kind of speculation that was permissible in cosmology but inadmissible in medicine"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.