All possible synonyms of the word Adjuvant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- enhancing the action of a medical treatment; "the adjuvant action of certain bacteria"
- helpful: providing assistance or serving a useful function
- pharmacology, pharmacological medicine, materia medica: the science or study of drugs: their preparation and properties and uses and effects
Accessory, adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant, auxiliary
- furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
- supportive: furnishing support or assistance; "a supportive family network"; "his family was supportive of his attempts to be a writer"
- an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
- additive: something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.