All possible synonyms of the word Adjudicate as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Decide, settle, resolve, adjudicate
- bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided"; "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"; "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
- end, terminate: bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I"
- judge: determine the result of (a competition)
- adjust: decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
Judge, adjudicate, try
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"; "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
- decide, make up one's mind, determine: reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
- court-martial: subject to trial by court-martial
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.