All possible synonyms of the word Adjudge as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Declare, adjudge, hold
- declare to be; "She was declared incompetent"; "judge held that the defendant was innocent"
- evaluate, pass judgment, judge: form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art"; "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?" "We shouldn't pass judgment on other people"
- admit, acknowledge: declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten"
- superannuate: declare to be obsolete
- bastardize, bastardise: declare a child to be illegitimate
- certify: declare legally insane
- call: declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee; "call a runner out"
- beatify: declare (a dead person) to be blessed; the first step of achieving sainthood; "On Sunday, the martyr will be beatified by the Vatican"
- canonize, canonise, saint: declare (a dead person) to be a saint; "After he was shown to have performed a miracle, the priest was canonized"
- pronounce, label, judge: pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
- cancel, strike down: declare null and void; make ineffective; "Cancel the election results"; "strike down a law"
- formalize, formalise: make formal or official; "We formalized the appointment and gave him a title"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.