All possible synonyms of the word Additive as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- characterized or produced by addition; "an additive process"
- accumulative, cumulative: increasing by successive addition; "the benefits are cumulative"; "the eventual accumulative effect of these substances"
- addable, addible: capable of being added or added to
- extra, additional: further or added; "called for additional troops"; "need extra help"; "an extra pair of shoes"
- complemental, complementary, completing: acting as or providing a complement (something that completes the whole)
- incremental: increasing gradually by regular degrees or additions; "lecturers enjoy...steady incremental growth in salary"
- intercalary: having a day or month inserted to make the calendar year correspond to the solar year: "Feb. 29 is an intercalary day"; "a leap year is an intercalary year"
- summational, summative: of or relating to a summation or produced by summation
- supplementary, supplemental: added to complete or make up a deficiency; "produced supplementary volumes"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- mathematics, math, maths: a science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement
- bilinear: linear with respect to each of two variables or positions
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- addition, add-on, improver: a component that is added to something to improve it; "the addition of a bathroom was a major improvement"; "the addition of cinnamon improved the flavor"
- adjuvant: an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
- food additive, artificial additive: an additive to food intended to improve its flavor or appearance or shelf-life
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.