All possible synonyms of the word Adaptable as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- capable of adapting (of becoming or being made suitable) to a particular situation or use; "to succeed one must be adaptable"; "the frame was adaptable to cloth bolts of different widths"
- adjustable: capable of being changed so as to match or fit; "adjustable seat belts"
- all-mains(a): used of a radio receiver that is adaptable to all voltages; "an all-mains set"
- convertible: designed to be changed from one use or form to another; "a convertible sofa"; "a convertible coupe"
- elastic, flexible, pliable, pliant: able to adjust readily to different conditions; "an adaptable person"; "a flexible personality"; "an elastic clause in a contract"
- filmable: (used of a story or literary work) capable of being adapted to motion picture form
- universal: adapted to various purposes, sizes, forms, operations; "universal wrench", "universal chuck"; "universal screwdriver"
- variable: (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied; "a variable capacitor"; "variable filters in front of the mercury xenon lights"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.