All possible synonyms of the word Adamant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Adamant, adamantine, inexorable, intransigent
- impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason; "he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"; "Cynthia was inexorable; she would have none of him"- W.Churchill; "an intransigent conservative opposed to every liberal tendency"
- inflexible: incapable of change; "a man of inflexible purpose"
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- carbon, C, atomic number 6: an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds
- transparent gem: a gemstone having the property of transmitting light without serious diffusion
- carbonado, black diamond: an inferior dark diamond used in industry for drilling and polishing
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.