All possible synonyms of the word Ad-lib as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Ad-lib, spontaneous, unwritten
- said or done without having been planned or written in advance; "he made a few ad-lib remarks"
- unscripted: not furnished with or using a script; "unrehearsed and unscript spot interviews"; "unscripted talk shows"
Ad-lib, extemporaneous, extemporary, extempore, impromptu, offhand, offhanded, off-the-cuff, unrehearsed
- with little or no preparation or forethought; "his ad-lib comments showed poor judgment"; "an extemporaneous piano recital"; "an extemporary lecture"; "an extempore skit"; "an impromptu speech"; "offhand excuses"; "trying to sound offhanded and reassuring"; "an off-the-cuff toast"; "a few unrehearsed comments"
- unprepared: without preparation; not prepared for; "unprepared remarks"; "the shock was unprepared"; "our treaty makers approached their immensely difficult problems unprepared"- R.E.Danielson
- remark made spontaneously without prior preparation; "his ad-libs got him in trouble with the politicians"
- remark, comment, input: a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
Improvise, improvize, ad-lib, extemporize, extemporise
- perform without preparation; "he extemporized a speech at the wedding"
- perform, execute, do: carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.