All possible synonyms of the word Ad as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
AD, A.D., anno Domini
- in the Christian era; used before dates after the supposed year Christ was born; "in AD 200"
Ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- a public promotion of some product or service
- promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging: a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
- direct mail: advertising sent directly to prospective customers via the mail
- preview, prevue, trailer: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- advertorial: an advertisement that is written and presented in the style of an editorial or journalistic report
- mailer: an advertisement that is sent by mail
- newspaper ad, newspaper advertisement: a printed advertisement that is published in a newspaper
- commercial, commercial message: a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- circular, handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- teaser: an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- top billing: the advertisement of a star's name at the top of a theatrical poster
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.