All possible synonyms of the word Acyclic as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- having an open chain structure
- chemistry, chemical science: the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
- aliphatic: having carbon atoms linked in open chains
- not cyclic; especially having parts arranged in spirals rather than whorls
- botany, phytology: the branch of biology that studies plants
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.