All possible synonyms of the word Actualise as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- represent or describe realistically
- represent: describe or present, usually with respect to a particular quality; "He represented this book as an example of the Russian 19th century novel"
Realize, realise, actualize, actualise, substantiate
- make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
- make, create: make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
- incarnate: make concrete and real
- express: manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.