All possible synonyms of the word Activist as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- active: disposed to take action or effectuate change; "a director who takes an active interest in corporate operations"; "an active antagonism"; "he was active in drawing attention to their grievances"
- reformer, reformist, crusader, social reformer, meliorist: a disputant who advocates reform
- Black Muslim: an activist member of a largely American group of Blacks called the Nation of Islam
- Black Panther: a member of the Black Panthers political party
- Malcolm X, Malcolm Little: militant civil rights leader (1925-1965)
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.