All possible synonyms of the word Act on as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- regulate one's behavior in accordance with certain information, ideas, or advice; "The Founding Fathers acted on certain moral principles"
- act, move: perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
Pursue, follow up on, act on
- carry further or advance; "Can you act on this matter soon?"
- follow up on
- act on
- react, oppose: act against or in opposition to; "She reacts negatively to everything I say"
- run down, check out: trace; "We are running down a few tips"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.