All possible synonyms of the word Act involuntarily as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Act involuntarily, act reflexively
- act in an uncontrolled manner
- act involuntarily
- act reflexively
- act, behave, do: behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don't behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- sneeze: exhale spasmodically, as when an irritant entered one's nose; "Pepper makes me sneeze"
- blink, wink, nictitate, nictate: briefly shut the eyes; "The TV announcer never seems to blink"
- fart, break wind: expel intestinal gases through the anus
- salivate: produce saliva; "We salivated when he described the great meal"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.