All possible synonyms of the word Acidic as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Acidic, acid, acidulent, acidulous
- sour: having a sharp biting taste
- being or containing an acid; of a solution having an excess of hydrogen atoms (having a pH of less than 7)
- chemistry, chemical science: the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
- acid: having the characteristics of an acid; "an acid reaction"
- acid-forming: yielding an acid in aqueous solution
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.