All possible synonyms of the word Achromatic as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- having no hue; "neutral colors like black or white"
- colorless, colourless: weak in color; not colorful
- hue, chromaticity: the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength
- argent, silver, silvery, silverish: of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver; "silvery hair"
- ash-grey, ash-gray, ashy: of a light grey
- blackish: of something that is somewhat black; "blackish clouds"
- black-grey, black-gray, blackish-grey, blackish-gray: of dark grey
- blue-white, bluish-white, cool-white: of white tinged with blue
- blue-grey, blue-gray, bluish-grey, bluish-gray: of grey tinged with blue
- blue-black, bluish black: of black tinged with blue
- brown-black, brownish-black: of black tinged with brown
- brown-grey, brown-gray, brownish-grey, brownish-gray: of grey tinged with brown
- canescent: of greyish white; "the canescent moon"
- chalky: of something having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- charcoal, charcoal-grey, charcoal-gray: of a very dark grey
- coal-black, jet, jet-black, pitchy, sooty: of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
- cottony-white: of something as white as cotton; "cottony-white clouds"
- dull-white: of a dull shade of white
- ebon, ebony: of a very dark black
- grey, gray, greyish, grayish: of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; "the little grey cells"; "gray flannel suit"; "a man with greyish hair"
- grey-black, gray-black, greyish-black, grayish-black: of black tinged with grey
- grey-white, gray-white, greyish-white, grayish-white: of white tinged with grey
- greenish-grey, greenish-gray: of grey tinged with green
- green-white, greenish-white: of white flowers tinged with green
- hueless: of something totally lacking in saturation and therefore having no hue
- ink-black, inky, inky-black: of the color of black ink
- iron-grey, iron-gray: of the grey color of iron
- lily-white: of a pure white color
- milk-white: of a white the color of fresh milk
- olive-grey, olive-gray: of grey tinged with olive
- oxford-grey, oxford-gray, dark-grey, dark-gray: of a dark shade of grey
- pearl grey, pearl gray: of a grey with a pearly tinge
- pearly, pearly-white: of a white the color of pearls
- pinkish-white: of white tinged with pink
- purple-black, purplish-black: of black tinged with purple
- purple-white, purplish-white: of white tinged with purple
- red-grey, red-gray, reddish-grey, reddish-gray: of grey tinged with red
- sable: of a dark somewhat brownish black
- silver-grey, silver-gray, silvery-grey, silvery-gray: of grey resembling silver
- silver-white, silvery-white: of a white that resembles silver
- slate-black: of a black tinged with slate-grey
- slate-grey, slate-gray, slaty-grey, slaty-gray, slaty, slatey, stone-grey, stone-gray: of the color of slate or granite; "the slaty sky of dawn"
- snow-white, snowy: of the white color of snow
- soot-black, sooty-black: of the black color of soot
- violet-black: of black tinged with violet
- white-flowered: (of plants) having white flowers
- whitish, off-white: of something having a color tending toward white
- yellow-grey, yellow-gray, yellowish-grey, yellowish-gray: of grey tinged with yellow
- yellow-white, yellowish-white: of a white tinged with yellow
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.