All possible synonyms of the word Achieve as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
- succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods: attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
- score: get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance; "She scored high on the SAT"; "He scored a 200"
- reach, make, get to, progress to: reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"; "We made it!"; "She may not make the grade"
- begin: achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative; "This economic measure doesn't even begin to deal with the problem of inflation"; "You cannot even begin to understand the problem we had to deal with during the war"
- come to, strike: attain; "The horse finally struck a pace"
- culminate: reach the highest or most decisive point
- compass: bring about; accomplish; "This writer attempts more than his talents can compass"
- average: achieve or reach on average; "He averaged a C"
- wangle, finagle, manage: achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.