All possible synonyms of the word Accustom as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- make psychologically or physically used (to something); "She became habituated to the background music"
- change, alter, modify: cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- inure, harden, indurate: cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate; "He was inured to the cold"
- teach: accustom gradually to some action or attitude; "The child is taught to obey her parents"
- addict, hook: to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.