All possible synonyms of the word Accusative as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes; "objective case"; "accusative endings"
- grammar: the branch of linguistics that deals with syntax and morphology (and sometimes also deals with semantics)
Accusative, accusatory, accusing, accusive
- containing or expressing accusation; "an accusitive forefinger"; "black accusatory looks"; "accusive shoes and telltale trousers"- O.Henry; "his accusing glare"
- inculpatory, inculpative: causing blame to be imputed to
Accusative, accusative case, objective case
- the case of nouns serving as the direct object of a verb
- accusative case
- objective case
- oblique, oblique case: any grammatical case other than the nominative
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.