All possible synonyms of the word Accusal as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- a formal charge of wrongdoing brought against a person; the act of imputing blame or guilt
- charge, complaint: (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense; "he was arrested on a charge of larceny"
- self-accusation, self-condemnation: an admission that you have failed to do or be something you know you should do or be
- recrimination: mutual accusations
- allegation: (law) a formal accusation against somebody (often in a court of law); "an allegation of malpractice"
- blame game: accusations exchanged among people who refuse to accept sole responsibility for some undesirable event
- imprecation: a slanderous accusation
- imputation: a statement attributing something dishonest (especially a criminal offense); "he denied the imputation"
- indictment: an accusation of wrongdoing; "the book is an indictment of modern philosophy"
- information: formal accusation of a crime
- preferment: the act of making accusations; "preferment of charges"
- incrimination, inculpation, blame: an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed; "his incrimination was based on my testimony"; "the police laid the blame on the driver"
- implication: an accusation that brings into intimate and usually incriminating connection
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.