All possible synonyms of the word Accrue as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- come into the possession of; "The house accrued to the oldest son"
- fall, light: fall to somebody by assignment or lot; "The task fell to me"; "It fell to me to notify the parents of the victims"
- fall, return, pass, devolve: be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
- change hands, change owners: be transferred to another owner; "This restaurant changed hands twice last year"
- grow by addition; "The interest accrues"
- increase: become bigger or greater in amount; "The amount of work increased"
- redound: contribute; "Everything redounded to his glory"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.