All possible synonyms of the word Accrete as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- grow or become attached by accretion; "The story accreted emotion"
- accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass: collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
- grow together (of plants and organs); "After many years the rose bushes grew together"
- blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- plant, flora, plant life: (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.