All possible synonyms of the word Accredit as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- ascribe an achievement to; "She was not properly credited in the program"
- impute, ascribe, assign, attribute: attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- provide or send (envoys or embassadors) with official credentials
- appoint, charge: assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to; "He was appointed deputy manager"; "She was charged with supervising the creation of a concordance"
- Foreign Service: the part of the State Department that supplies diplomats for the United States embassies and consulates around the world
Accredit, recognize, recognise
- grant credentials to; "The Regents officially recognized the new educational institution"; "recognize an academic degree"
- license, licence, certify: authorize officially; "I am licensed to practice law in this state"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.