All possible synonyms of the word Accounting entry as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Entry, accounting entry, ledger entry
- a written record of a commercial transaction
- accounting, accounting system, method of accounting: a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
- adjusting entry: an accounting entry made at the end of an accounting period to allocate items between accounting periods
- credit, credit entry: an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- debit, debit entry: an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.