All possible synonyms of the word Accountant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Accountant, comptroller, controller
- someone who maintains and audits business accounts
- businessperson, bourgeois: a capitalist who engages in industrial commercial enterprise
- auditor: a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
- bean counter: an accountant or bureaucrat who is believed to place undue emphasis on the control of expenditures
- bookkeeper: someone who records the transactions of a business
- certified public accountant, CPA: an accountant who has passed certain examinations and met all other statutory and licensing requirements of a United States state to be certified by that state; "in addition to accounting and auditing, CPAs also prepare tax returns for individuals and corporations"
- chartered accountant: a British or Canadian accountant who is a member of a professional body that has a royal charter
- cost accountant: a specialist in the systematic recording and analysis of the costs incident to production
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.