All possible synonyms of the word Account statement as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Account, accounting, account statement
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
- account statement
- statement, financial statement: a document showing credits and debits
- capital account: (finance) an account of the net value of a business at a specified date
- capital account: (economics) that part of the balance of payments recording a nation's outflow and inflow of financial securities
- profit and loss, profit and loss account: an account compiled at the end of an accounting period to show gross and net profit or loss
- suspense account: an account used temporarily to carry doubtful receipts and disbursements or discrepancies pending their analysis and permanent classification
- expense account, travel and entertainment account: an account to which salespersons or executives can charge travel and entertainment expenses
- balance: equality between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.