All possible synonyms of the word Account book as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Ledger, leger, account book, book of account, book
- a record in which commercial accounts are recorded; "they got a subpoena to examine our books"
- account book
- book of account
- record: a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction; "they could find no record of the purchase"
- cost ledger: ledger showing the accumulated costs classified in various ways
- general ledger: the ledger that contains all of the financial accounts of a business; contains offsetting debit and credit accounts (including control accounts)
- subsidiary ledger: details of an account supporting the amount stated in the general ledger
- daybook, journal: a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- accounting, accounting system, method of accounting: a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.