All possible synonyms of the word Accost as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Hook, solicit, accost
- approach with an offer of sexual favors; "he was solicited by a prostitute"; "The young man was caught soliciting in the park"
- hook, snare: entice and trap; "The car salesman had snared three potential customers"
- offer: make available or accessible, provide or furnish; "The conference center offers a health spa"; "The hotel offers private meeting rooms"
Address, accost, come up to
- come up to
- come, come up: move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room"
- greet, recognize, recognise: express greetings upon meeting someone
- approach: make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion; "I was approached by the President to serve as his adviser in foreign matters"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.