All possible synonyms of the word Accordant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Accordant, agreeable, conformable, consonant, concordant
- in keeping; "salaries agreeable with current trends"; "plans conformable with your wishes"; "expressed views concordant with his background"
- consistent: (sometimes followed by `with') in agreement or consistent or reliable; "testimony consistent with the known facts"; "I have decided that the course of conduct which I am following is consistent with my sense of responsibility as president in time of war"- FDR
- being in agreement or harmony; often followed by `with'; "a place perfectly accordant with man's nature"-Thomas Hardy
- according: (followed by `to') in agreement with or accordant with; "according to instructions"
- agreeable: prepared to agree or consent; "agreeable to the plan"
- concordant, concurring(a): being of the same opinion
- consensual: existing by consent; "a consensual contract"
- consentaneous, consentient, unanimous: in complete agreement; "a unanimous decision"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.