All possible synonyms of the word Accomplished as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Accomplished, effected, established
- settled securely and unconditionally; "that smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact"
- settled: established or decided beyond dispute or doubt; "with details of the wedding settled she could now sleep at night"
Accomplished, completed, realized, realised
- successfully completed or brought to an end; "his mission accomplished he took a vacation"; "the completed project"; "the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
- complete: having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- highly skilled; "an accomplished pianist"; "a complete musician"
- skilled: having or showing or requiring special skill; "only the most skilled gymnasts make an Olympic team"; "a skilled surgeon has many years of training and experience"; "a skilled reconstruction of her damaged elbow"; "a skilled trade"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.