All possible synonyms of the word Accommodative as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony
- adaptive, adaptative: having a capacity for adaptation; "the adaptive coloring of a chameleon"
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- noncompetitive: not involving competition or competitiveness; "noncompetitive positions"; "noncompetitive interest in games"
- helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
- good-natured: having an easygoing and cheerful disposition; "too good-natured to resent a little criticism"; "the good-natured policeman on our block"; "the sounds of good-natured play"
- helpful: providing assistance or serving a useful function
- kind: having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior; "kind to sick patients"; "a kind master"; "kind words showing understanding and sympathy"; "thanked her for her kind letter"
- complaisant, obliging: showing a cheerful willingness to do favors for others; "to close one's eyes like a complaisant husband whose wife has taken a lover"; "the obliging waiter was in no hurry for us to leave"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.