All possible synonyms of the word Accolade as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
- symbol: an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
- trophy, prize: something given as a token of victory
- aliyah: (Judaism) the honor of being called up to the reading desk in the synagogue to read from the Torah; "he was called on for an aliyah"
- academic degree, degree: an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study; "he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude"
- pennant, crown: the award given to the champion
- cachet, seal, seal of approval: an indication of approved or superior status
- citation, commendation: an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- mention, honorable mention: an official recognition of merit; "although he didn't win the prize he did get special mention"
- letter, varsity letter: an award earned by participation in a school sport; "he won letters in three sports"
- decoration, laurel wreath, medal, medallion, palm, ribbon: an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- trophy: an award for success in war or hunting
- Emmy: an annual award by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for outstanding achievements in television
- Nobel prize: an annual award for outstanding contributions to chemistry or physics or physiology and medicine or literature or economics or peace
- Academy Award, Oscar: an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
- Prix de Rome: an annual prize awarded by the French government in a competition of painters and artists and sculptors and musicians and architects; the winner in each category receives support for a period of study in Rome
- Prix Goncourt: an award given annually for contributions to French literature
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.