All possible synonyms of the word Acclaim as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Acclaim, acclamation, plaudits, plaudit, eclat
- enthusiastic approval; "the book met with modest acclaim"; "he acknowledged the plaudits of the crowd"; "they gave him more eclat than he really deserved"
- approval, commendation: a message expressing a favorable opinion; "words of approval seldom passed his lips"
Applaud, clap, spat, acclaim
- clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- approve, O.K., okay, sanction: give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- gesticulate, gesture, motion: show, express or direct through movement; "He gestured his desire to leave"
- bravo: applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
Acclaim, hail, herald
- praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein"
- applaud: express approval of; "I applaud your efforts"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.