Accessory hemiazygos vein
All possible synonyms of the word Accessory hemiazygos vein as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Accessory hemiazygos vein, accessory hemiazygous vein, vena hemiazygos accessoria
- a vein formed by the union of the 4th to 7th posterior intercostal veins; empties into the azygos vein
- accessory hemiazygos vein
- accessory hemiazygous vein
- vena hemiazygos accessoria
- vein, vena, venous blood vessel: a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.