All possible synonyms of the word Accessibility as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with
- friendliness: a friendly disposition
Handiness, accessibility, availability, availableness
- the quality of being at hand when needed
- convenience: the quality of being useful and convenient; "they offered the convenience of an installment plan"
- accessible: capable of being reached; "a town accessible by rail"
- inaccessible, unaccessible: capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all
- available: obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service; "kept a fire extinguisher available"; "much information is available through computers"; "available in many colors"; "the list of available candidates is unusually long"
- unavailable: not available or accessible or at hand; "fresh milk was unavailable during the emergency"; "his secretary said he was unavailable for comment"
- command: availability for use; "the materials at the command of the potters grew"
- print: availability in printed form; "we've got to get that story into print"; "his book is no longer in print"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.