All possible synonyms of the word Accessary as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- aiding and abetting in a crime; "he was charged with being accessory to the crime"
- supportive: furnishing support or assistance; "a supportive family network"; "his family was supportive of his attempts to be a writer"
- someone who helps another person commit a crime
- criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor: someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- abettor, abetter: one who helps or encourages or incites another
- accessory after the fact: a person who gives assistance or comfort to someone known to be a felon or known to be sought in connection with the commission of a felony
- accessory before the fact: a person who procures or advises or commands the commission of a felony but who is not present at its perpetration
- accessory during the fact: a person who witnesses a crime but does not try to prevent it
- confederate, collaborator, henchman, partner in crime: someone who assists in a plot
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.