All possible synonyms of the word Acceptor as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- the person (or institution) who accepts a check or draft and becomes responsible for paying the party named in the draft when it matures
- drawee: the person (or bank) who is expected to pay a check or draft when it is presented for payment
- (chemistry) in the formation of a coordinate bond it is the compound to which electrons are donated
- compound, chemical compound: (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight
- chemistry, chemical science: the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.