All possible synonyms of the word Accede as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Assent, accede, acquiesce
- to agree or express agreement; "The Maestro assented to the request for an encore"
- agree: consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
- connive: encourage or assent to illegally or criminally
- take on duties or office; "accede to the throne"
- succeed, come after, follow: be the successor (of); "Carter followed Ford"; "Will Charles succeed to the throne?"
- take office: assume an office, duty, or title; "When will the new President take office?"
- ascend: become king or queen; "She ascended to the throne after the King's death"
Submit, bow, defer, accede, give in
- yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
- give in
- yield, give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under: consent reluctantly
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.