All possible synonyms of the word Acanthopterygii as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Acanthopterygii, superorder Acanthopterygii
- teleost fishes having fins with sharp bony rays
- superorder Acanthopterygii
- Teleostei, subclass Teleostei: large diverse group of bony fishes; includes most living species
- Berycomorphi, order Berycomorphi: an order of spiny-finned fish in the superorder Acanthopterygii
- Zeomorphi, order Zeomorphi: dories
- Pediculati, order Pediculati: anglers and batfishes; spiny-finned marine fishes having pectoral fins at the ends of armlike processes and a long movable spine on the dorsal fin to lure prey to the large mouth
- spiny-finned fish, acanthopterygian: a teleost fish with fins that are supported by sharp inflexible rays
- Perciformes, order Perciformes, Percomorphi, order Percomorphi: one of the largest natural groups of fishes of both marine and fresh water: true perches; basses; tuna
- Discocephali, order Discocephali: small order of fishes comprising the remoras
- Scleroparei, order Scleroparei: scorpionfishes; sculpins; gurnards; greenlings; flying gurnards
- Scorpaenoidea, suborder Scorpaenoidea: mail-cheeked fishes: scorpionfishes; gurnards
- Plectognathi, order Plectognathi, order Tetraodontiformes: boxfishes; filefishes; globefishes; ocean sunfishes; triggerfishes; puffers
- Heterosomata, order Heterosomata, order Pleuronectiformes: flatfishes: halibut; sole; flounder; plaice; turbot; tonguefishes
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.