All possible synonyms of the word Academician as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Academician, academic, faculty member
- an educator who works at a college or university
- faculty member
- educator, pedagogue, pedagog: someone who educates young people
- professor, prof: someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
- a scholar who is skilled in academic disputation
- scholar, scholarly person, bookman, student: a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- someone elected to honorary membership in an academy
- honoree: a recipient of honors in recognition of noteworthy accomplishments
- academy, honorary society: an institution for the advancement of art or science or literature
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.