All possible synonyms of the word Academic year as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
School year, academic year
- the period of time each year when the school is open and people are studying
- school year
- academic year
- year: a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"
- school term, academic term, academic session, session: the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
- semester: one of two divisions of an academic year
- trimester: one of three divisions of an academic year
- quarter: one of four periods into which the school year is divided; "the fall quarter ends at Christmas"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.