All possible synonyms of the word Academic term as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
School term, academic term, academic session, session
- the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
- school term
- academic term
- academic session
- term: a limited period of time; "a prison term"; "he left school before the end of term"
- school year, academic year: the period of time each year when the school is open and people are studying
- summer school: an academic session during the summer; usually for remedial or supplementary study
- semester: one of two divisions of an academic year
- trimester: one of three divisions of an academic year
- quarter: one of four periods into which the school year is divided; "the fall quarter ends at Christmas"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.