All possible synonyms of the word Academic degree as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Academic degree, degree
- an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study; "he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude"
- award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels: a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
- associate degree, associate: a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- bachelor's degree, baccalaureate: an academic degree conferred on someone who has successfully completed undergraduate studies
- honours, honours degree: a university degree with honors
- master's degree: an academic degree higher than a bachelor's degree but lower than a doctor's degree
- doctor's degree, doctorate: one of the highest earned academic degrees conferred by a university
- law degree: degree conferred on someone who successfully completes law school
- honorary degree, honoris causa: a degree conferred to honor the recipient
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.