All possible synonyms of the word Acacia as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia
- tree: a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- genus Acacia: large genus of shrubs and trees and some woody vines of Central and South America, Africa, Australia and Polynesia: wattle; mimosa
- shittah, shittah tree: source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible; probably a species of genus Acacia
- wattle: any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- catechu, Jerusalem thorn, Acacia catechu: East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellow flowers followed by flat pods; source of black catechu
- huisache, cassie, mimosa bush, sweet wattle, sweet acacia, scented wattle, flame tree, Acacia farnesiana: tropical American thorny shrub or small tree; fragrant yellow flowers used in making perfumery
- fever tree, Acacia xanthophloea: African tree supposed to mark healthful regions
- gum arabic, gum acacia: gum from an acacia tree; used as a thickener (especially in candies and pharmaceuticals)
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.