All possible synonyms of the word Ac as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Alternating current, AC, alternating electric current
- an electric current that reverses direction sinusoidally; "In the US most household current is AC at 60 cycles per second"
- alternating current
- alternating electric current
- electricity, electrical energy: energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor; "they built a car that runs on electricity"
Actinium, Ac, atomic number 89
- a radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium ores
- atomic number 89
- chemical element, element: any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
- uranium ore: any ore from which uranium can be extracted
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.