All possible synonyms of the word Abyssinia as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Ethiopia, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Yaltopya, Abyssinia
- Ethiopia is a republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea; formerly called Abyssinia
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- African country, African nation: any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Somali peninsula, Horn of Africa: a peninsula of northeastern Africa (the easternmost part of Africa) comprising Somalia and Djibouti and Eritrea and parts of Ethiopia
- Africa: the second largest continent; located to the south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
Topic domain members
- Rastafarian: (Ethiopia) adherents of an African religion that regards Ras Tafari as divine
- Addis Ababa, New Flower, capital of Ethiopia: the capital of Ethiopia and the country's largest city; located in central Ethiopia
- Lake Tana, Lake Tsana: a lake in northern Ethiopia; the largest lake in Ethiopia and the source of the Blue Nile
- Ethiopian: a native or inhabitant of Ethiopia
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.