All possible synonyms of the word Abutilon as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abutilon, genus Abutilon
- herbs or shrubs or small trees: flowering maple; Indian mallow
- dilleniid dicot genus: genus of more or less advanced dicotyledonous trees and shrubs and herbs
- Malvaceae, family Malvaceae, mallow family: herbs and shrubs and some trees: mallows; cotton; okra
- flowering maple: an ornamental plant of the genus Abutilon having leaves that resemble maple leaves
- velvetleaf, velvet-leaf, velvetweed, Indian mallow, butter-print, China jute, Abutilon theophrasti: tall annual herb or subshrub of tropical Asia having velvety leaves and yellow flowers and yielding a strong fiber; naturalized in southeastern Europe and United States
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.