All possible synonyms of the word Abundant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- present in great quantity; "an abundant supply of water"
- ample: more than enough in size or scope or capacity; "had ample food for the party"; "an ample supply"
- rich: possessing material wealth; "her father is extremely rich"; "many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
- quantity: an adequate or large amount; "he had a quantity of ammunition"
- abounding, galore(ip): existing in abundance; "abounding confidence"; "whiskey galore"
- ample, copious, plenteous, plentiful, rich: affording an abundant supply; "had ample food for the party"; "copious provisions"; "food is plentiful"; "a plenteous grape harvest"; "a rich supply"
- copious, voluminous: large in number or quantity (especially of discourse); "she took copious notes"; "a subject of voluminous legislation"
- easy: obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally; "easy money"
- exuberant, lush, luxuriant, profuse, riotous: produced or growing in extreme abundance; "their riotous blooming"
- thick: abounding; having a lot of; "the top was thick with dust"
- long: having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"; "in long supply"
- overabundant, plethoric, rife: excessively abundant
- plentiful: existing in great number or quantity; "rhinoceroses were once plentiful here"
- rampant: (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth; "a rampant growth of weeds"
- rank: growing profusely; "rank jungle vegetation"
- superabundant: most excessively abundant
- teeming: abundantly filled with especially living things; "the Third World's teeming millions"; "the teeming boulevard"
- torrential: pouring in abundance; "torrential rains"
- verdant: characterized by abundance of verdure
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.