Abul-walid mohammed ibn-ahmad ibn-mohammed ibn-roshd
All possible synonyms of the word Abul-walid mohammed ibn-ahmad ibn-mohammed ibn-roshd as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Averroes, ibn-Roshd, Abul-Walid Mohammed ibn-Ahmad Ibn-Mohammed ibn-Roshd
- Arabian philosopher born in Spain; wrote detailed commentaries on Aristotle that were admired by the Schoolmen (1126-1198)
- Abul-Walid Mohammed ibn-Ahmad Ibn-Mohammed ibn-Roshd
- philosopher: a specialist in philosophy
- lawyer, attorney: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- doctor, doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico: a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to see my doctor"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.